Wednesday, June 20, 2007

New Age Show in Denver

I'm getting ready to go to the New Age Show in Denver.

I usually find a few goodies to bring back to the stores.

I've been exhibiting there ever since they started.

If anyone is going to the show, my booth number is 700. If you click on the link above to look at the show you will see my chakra bracelet as one of the highlighted items.

A couple of years ago when I went to Denver, I had some extra time. Looking at attractions in the area, I noticed Celestial Seasonings.

Since I am a tea drinker and have some of their tea in my closet, I thought I'd visit them.

I really enjoyed it! I was fascinated with all the tea they had.

We were warned before they let us into the room with the mint tea.

Whoa! I think it cleaned out my sinuses for a week!

Well, back to packing...

1 comment:

Lianne Russell said...

Found ya...this is cool.lets do lunch :)

My Zimbio